Eco tanka is one of the best brand for stainless steel bottle!
Our bottles/bento box set are composed by :
We think stainless bottles have a big advantage compared to plastic one !
- Plastic so far is toxic , and in a hot weather plastic contaminate the water changing also the taste of the water! I found really hard remove the bad small from old water or liquid different from the water ( Tea , juice ) .
- This kind of bottle could be use for many years , without reporting any problem! The stainless bottle is really thick and solid
- If used with the Kooler cover could keep cool or hot the water for over 4/ 5 hours (depends on the weather conditions
- The is big range of lids ! 8 type made in polyprylene
and 8 in stainless
- is bit heavy compared to plastic but all the weight is worth considering the benefit of the stainless
- If you are planning to put hot water make sure to have the cover to avoid any skin burn! The metal temperature turn to hot in less than second! Keep on mind is not a thermos ( they also have a thermos in their range of product)
- is little on price , but all the money are worth it
- Have the same features of the megatanka
- can contains 200 ml more than a standard plastic water bottle ( 800 mm in this case)
- if used with a cover you can carry like a shoulder bag
- 2 year warranty on lid or steel if you any problems
- range of colours
we didn’t find any cons
ECOTANKA LUNCH BOX
- 2 L capacity you can really put a lot of food in the box , it keep it fresh for a couple of hours
- it comes with 1 small box inside and 2 for the “premium” model , if like to don’t mix the food inside your box is a nice feature ! Also this one is stainless steel!
- Very easy to wash , the smell of the food is very easy to remove it
- is almost a kilo to carry with the two boxes inside, for our trip this lunch box is bit overweight , that’s why we left the two small boxes in korea
- is not possible to use it with the microwave
Really thumbs up for ECOTANKA!